Thursday, July 31, 2008
Cream Soda Kisses
I just ate 7 freezee's... and am considering going back for more. I also spent like 6 hours trying to work on cards. I got no where. Although I had an incredibly brilliant idea for Danielle's bridal shower card... so if I could get the rest of my friggen creativity in gear then I could totally pull something amazing out of my ass. Apparently today I am lacking in that department however. Oh well, phase one of the card making is at least in motion. I have decided on what to make for one card... that leaves like a billion more ... I am making one for Sabrina's dinner... Sabrina's wedding... Danielle's shower, Danielle's stagette (which I think will be really fun to make) and then my fasha's birthday, and Danielle and Chad's wedding, oh yes, and my moms birthday follows shortly after that. That is it until October when it will be Meghan's wedding and I will have cards to send her way since I probs won't be making it to her wedding. As well as Tania's birthday etc etc. So uhm, I should be a professional card maker by the time this year is over. I am going to get ready for bed now... and have another freezee mmmmm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment