Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I will...

I am making a goal list for the month of October. I have a lot of things I want to do this month and I've decided it's time to push myself into being a responsible adult. No more fucking around!

I will not drink in October except for Halloween or at my cousins wedding (if I even decide to for that.)
I will pay my parking tickets on October 15th as soon as I am home from work around 9pm.
I will reorganize my bedroom and get rid of shit that I don't need/use anymore.
I will eat a healthier diet (Not a strict calorie counting diet, just stop eating so much shit food.)
I will only eat out for lunch once a week. (See above.)
I will get up for work 2 hours earlier so that I can go for a jog every morning, no matter what the weather.
I will keep track of what I do in services every day so I can do my best to hit my $5000 goal.
I will keep track of all of my tips and will deposit them into my account daily.
I will book in for an extra day of work due to taking the 10th off for my cousins wedding.

I think that's it for now. Bedtime!

2 comments:

Mike said...

You will learn not to download stupid viruses!!

Marlee said...

That too haha.