Tuesday, August 3, 2010

8 Questions, 8 answers

Somthing weird is up with my blog/gmail account. It got hacked into and everything got shut down last night so I had to reset my password. Apparently I am now following myself as well... Interesting. I don't even know how to remove myself from my own followers list but man do I feel gay having my picture up there. I swear I didn't do it!

Anyways, I was tagged by the lovely Alicia in some sort of blog questionnaire. I have nothing better to do with my time today because its my day off so its consisting of surfing the internet for way too long, playing too much guitar, canceling the insurance on my car, doing more laundry, and going out for dinner with a friend. 

So here it goes... Alicia's questions:


1) Favourite type of food? (Italian, Mexican, Japanese, etc...)

I would have to say since I am completely carb and meat obsessed that Italian food is always my go-to comfort. That being said though I love me some mashed potatoes and gravy. It's probably my favourite food not even kidding.
 
2) If you were trapped on a desert island, which 3 cds would you choose to have with you?

Well... I think I would have to go with anything City and Colour, John Mayer - Continuum, and Florence and The Machine - Lungs. There's so many bands to choose from but I would say those are three that I never tire of and are the first things I choose to listen to when I want to feel something. 
3) Vintage or Brand New?

I love anything old. I love old jewellry, old furniture, old houses. I just feel like it has so much more character than anything we have these days. 
4) Favourite piece in your wardrobe right now and why?

I wouldn't even say it's a piece of my "wardrobe," it's an accessory but it's being incorporated into every outfit... ze headband. I'm all about the headbands right now. I don't even think I have a favourite article of clothing. I'm definitely drawn to my tank tops and v-necks but that's also because it's summer and I'm pretty plain jane. 
5) If you had a choice to live for free anywhere in the world for a year, where would you go?

I'm going to go with Australia. I would say the UK or Europe but I can't really narrow it down any further than that so Australia it is. They've got a pretty good hair scene there... Plus hot weather and beaches? Enough said. 

6) Coffee or Tea?

That's a tough one. I don't drink coffee often, but I'll drink coffee before I drink tea. That being said, I drink tea at night when I want to relax where as I would never make coffee at home. I think I prefer the taste of coffee though, after I dump about 10lbs of sugar in there. 
7) How do you express your creativity?

Most definitely through hair, whether it be my own or someone elses. Next would be through guitar/music, and I even occasionally draw but that's definitely more rare. I also express it through the way I dress. 
8) How would you describe your personal style?
 
It sorta changes with what my hair is like but for the most part I have a pretty hard/edgier style. I've got short hair so I like to girl up my outfits so that they don't come off too boyish. I am usually drawn to pretty normal outifts, v-neck t-shirts and skinny jeans or skirts, cute dresses etc... I just like to add at least one girly element and at least one edgy element. I definitely wear a lot of tank tops and v-necks. I'm not too exciting haha.

So there you have it. I would think of 8 questions for anyone else to answer but I'm lazy and my back is now sore. I also realized I have more laundry to do than I realized so I best get on it. I was going to answer these questions with ms paint pictures, but again, I am far too lazy.

5 comments:

leasha said...

Australia is the greatest place on earth... No denying it!

phx said...

Mmmmmm mashed potatoes and gravy... That's gotta be one of my if not my very favourite food, too! Total comfort.

I also love old everything. Just seems to have more character, more life to it than new stuff. New stuff tends to seem very sterile to me for some reason.

aliciafashionista said...

Hahaha Leasha WOULD think that :P Florence's cd would for sure be on that desert island with me too!!!

Krista said...

I love Japanese food but yeah, carbs are comforting. I don't where mac n cheese comes from, maybe not Italy but that's my go-to-food for comfort.

Alyson said...

Props to Florence and the Machine; I've been listening to Lungs basically nonstop the last little while.