Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Quick Stop

These blogs are getting few and far between.

Here's what I'm up to:

-I'm working at the shop again. I am no longer working in the office and haven't been for about a month. I'll be there for at least a month, but likely until I'm finished school. Then I will be going to work for On The Fringe Hair Design on Main St. Pretty stoked about having that job lined up because it's an incredible opportunity.

-I am in search of a new roommate for April 1st so I'm still in the process of finding people and setting up "interviews."

- I have a test every week this month, and a few next month as well. Then it's the final grad show so I'm balls deep in that right now. I'm still looking for models for my final grad presentation. I need 5 in total, 2 long layers (cough Danielle and Alicia!,) 2 bobs (one blunt and one soft edge,) and a mens cut. If you yourself are interested or know someone who might be please let me know! The hair has to be coloured and cut but the colour can simply be a clear gloss which just adds shine to your hair, and both the colour and cut will be FREE. So people keep an eye out for potentials and have them get ahold of me!

- I've been spending a lot of time with Jamie and Lisa this past while. The three of us are always out doing stuff, I just never document any of it. Lisa came over the other night to bake cookies and play guitar. Jamie and I have a tendency to end up shopping even when we least intend to.

I don't know. Honestly, I've been up to a lot but at the same time not much. It's back to the 60 hour work/school weeks which will probably go up soon since the shop just got a big project. Soooooo yeah, you probably won't be hearing from me too much now until I graduate.

I feel like I'm constantly playing catch up right now. I need to find time to do laundry and pay bills and all that jazz. I have a ton of phonecalls to make, and emails that need to be written. It's never ending really and quite boring indeed.

I've been a hermit the last little while as well. I'm exhausted though. I've had about 10 hours of sleep in the last 3 days. It's fucking bedtime.

4 comments:

phx said...

Congrats on having the job all lined up!! That's great!!!

aliciafashionista said...

can't wait to catch up over coffee!

Krista... said...

congrats on the job! good for you!

Marlee said...

Thanks Phx and Krista! Can't wait to see you Alicia! <3