I would like to take a minute to rant about this sick fucking asshole who thought it was hilarious to throw his dog off of a fucking bridge so that it would hit the ground 40+ feet below and die a slow painful fucking death.
First off, for anyone who hasn't seen this video, I am not even going to link it because it is that disgusting and it will only ruin your fucking day and make you cry your friggen eyes out and throw up (if you're even the slightest bit human.)
This guy apparently was not. Neither were his two idiot friends with the video cameras that stood beside it all and laughed.
It is the most awful thing I've ever seen. I will even go so far as to say I think this is even worse than killing another human. At least humans have a clue of what's about to happen and can try to put up a fight, but this poor dog had no idea obviously until the second he was being hung over the railing and being let go of. This poor dog was trusting this man as his owner (or maybe not his owner, who knows who this dog really belonged to) and this guy fucking goes and throws it off a bridge.
Then, the dog hits the dirt road beneath the bridge and you see a blood splat and the dog starts to fucking howl and cry. It is the most painful fucking thing I have EVER seen in my entire life.
I actually want to kill this asshole. I wouldn't even second guess it. I would love to push him off a bridge so that he can break all of his fucking bones in his body and die a slow painful death. Fucking prick. Or perhaps put a few bullets into his knee caps just to fuck with him for a bit before pushing him off a bridge.
Fucking prick.
I hope you do actually go to jail but then get raped every single fucking night of your life when you're alive so that you know what it feels like to be brutalized and treated like shit. THEN I hope you die. You.fucking.sick.asshole.
This is a fucking house hold pet that you love and who loves you UNCONDITIONALLY back, it is NOT okay to treat any animal this way.
End rant.
Monday, February 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It broke my heart just to read that :(
oh wow! That was so hard for me to even just read. It brought tears to my eyes. I couldn't imagine seeing the video. how awful.
Post a Comment