I think I have a problem, I hadn't even cut this cut yet and I already have my next one picked out, then today I found another one I want to do. Dammit if only my hair grew faster!
The new cut is an asymmetrical soft edge bob combined with a womens vertical (pixie cut.) So it's super short on the right side and then jaw length on the other. The back goes from straight layers on one side to cascading bob layers on the other side to blend with the long side.
I've never actually cut my hair this short ever and I look SO much like my mom now, but I am quite in love with it. I think it's more me than the long hair and everything. I just feel like I can rock short hair a lot better than the long hair.
I'm probs gonna bleach out some panels soon to give it some dimension. Guess we'll see. Oh how it's never ending! Time for popcorn and bed.
2 comments:
omg you must be having so much fun choosing earrings!
haha I can't deny it! I normally never wear earrings but now that they all show I feel like it's my obligation!
Post a Comment