So as promised I had some pictures from last weekend. Not many but a couple so I might as well load them onto here.
I've been having a lot of trouble keeping up with this blog thing lately. I'm really busy so to find a good solid hour to sit down and write my bullshit down is actually quite a difficult thing to do. My facebook is relatively kept up sadly, and so is my twitter but that's about it.
So what is it I've been up to? Okay well lets start with last weekend.
Andrea got to my house on Friday and was staying with me until Sunday. I was stressed to the tits about things and I've been wearing pretty thin emotion wise. I was a little worried about what that weekend was going to be like because Andrea was going through some things and I wasn't sure how stressful of a weekend it would be but it actually turned out great.
We have this thing where we love to hear eachother sing. She was the first person I would ever even sing in front of and so a lot of the time we like to just listen to music, play music, sing, and be idiots. So that was precisely what we did. We spent a lot of time just hanging out. Not joking, I actually had a minor melt down and cried. It was nice though to be able to have her around because I could actually talk to her comfortably and get a little bit of shit that's been bothering me off of my chest.
On Saturday there was a canucks game and my friend Mason was in town for it with his friend Melissa who I met in September. Not joking, this girl has got to be one of the funniest people I've ever met. So we met up with them downtown for a couple hours since Andrea and Mason grew up together and hadn't seen eachother in years. It was a great night.
Andrea and Mase
Melissa and I
Melissa drunk as a skunk fist pumping while playing a mini harmonica necklace. Purely amazing.
This poor guy was on a date with some broad and Melissa was making him laugh the WHOLE time. She gave him her mini harmonica necklace... meanwhile the girl he was with just sat there awkwardly the whole time. Talk about weird.
Fist pumping like fuckin' champs!
i
Besties for sure <3>
We got home and ended up staying up till about 5 in the morning. I had school the next day so I was running off about 2 and a half hours of sleep. I was pretty exhausted but it wasn't all bad. I didn't have to do my hair on Sunday because the fabulous Katie-Rose was going to cut it for me. So I FINALLY cut my hair after SIX MONTHS! ... I haven't gone that long without cutting my hair since I can't remember when.
This was one of my updos from last weekend. I got a "10+" on it which was a pretty sweet ego booster, not gonna lie. Even though our marks really don't mean shit. They're just there to tell us roughly how we're doing.


I've been totally hooked on a band called "Mumford and Sons" since Andrea showed them to me last week. Go check them out on youtube they are phenomenal. My favourites by them right now are "Little Lion Man," "White Blank Page," "The Cave," "Awake My Soul," and "Dustbowl Dance."
This picture is exactly what it looks like.
We got home and ended up staying up till about 5 in the morning. I had school the next day so I was running off about 2 and a half hours of sleep. I was pretty exhausted but it wasn't all bad. I didn't have to do my hair on Sunday because the fabulous Katie-Rose was going to cut it for me. So I FINALLY cut my hair after SIX MONTHS! ... I haven't gone that long without cutting my hair since I can't remember when.
She did a really great job. It's super layered which I love. Gives it some shape. I've worn it down every day since I got it cut (except for today because I was a greasy hobo and totally didn't shower this morning.)
Since then I've already changed it. I had Jessica throw some panels of orange in my hair, including one in my bangs. It's a triangle section of hair on the left side of my bangs. It makes for a cute asymmetrical look. On Sunday I'm going to touch up the red (my roots are disgusting already) and then it'll be all fancy again. Then I plan on doing an asymmetrical cut too, well, at least the bangs. Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow of my new colour and the new haircut. I look like an uber douche in the pictures with K-Ro.
It never stops now haha. Mainly the reason I seem to be doing something to my hair every weekend is because we only get 2 hours to do eachothers hair. It's not enough time to do a cut and colour, if I did both at the same time then I wouldn't have to keep doing it every friggen weekend. But HOPEFULLY after this weekend I won't have to do it the next weekend.
School is going amazing. I'm getting 10/10 on a lot of my stuff now which is a great feeling. We're almost half way through the course already which I can't believe. I am going to miss being at school so bad. I love the girls in my class and it's just such a nice place to be when you love it as much as I do.
Since then I've already changed it. I had Jessica throw some panels of orange in my hair, including one in my bangs. It's a triangle section of hair on the left side of my bangs. It makes for a cute asymmetrical look. On Sunday I'm going to touch up the red (my roots are disgusting already) and then it'll be all fancy again. Then I plan on doing an asymmetrical cut too, well, at least the bangs. Maybe I'll take some pictures tomorrow of my new colour and the new haircut. I look like an uber douche in the pictures with K-Ro.
It never stops now haha. Mainly the reason I seem to be doing something to my hair every weekend is because we only get 2 hours to do eachothers hair. It's not enough time to do a cut and colour, if I did both at the same time then I wouldn't have to keep doing it every friggen weekend. But HOPEFULLY after this weekend I won't have to do it the next weekend.
School is going amazing. I'm getting 10/10 on a lot of my stuff now which is a great feeling. We're almost half way through the course already which I can't believe. I am going to miss being at school so bad. I love the girls in my class and it's just such a nice place to be when you love it as much as I do.
This was one of my updos from last weekend. I got a "10+" on it which was a pretty sweet ego booster, not gonna lie. Even though our marks really don't mean shit. They're just there to tell us roughly how we're doing.
HAHA I purposely got Jess in this shot and she totally looks like a disgruntled old man. We probably laughed about this picture for a solid 3 minutes. It doesn't even remotely look like her.
My camera died before I could take a picture of the other side but at least I was able to get a sweet shot of Jess and a couple shots of the updo itself.
I have Danielle coming in on Sunday so I can practice another updo on real people hair because Judy's hair is pretty sick. You can't ever get a nice smooth finish on it there's effing fly-aways everywhere no matter how much you hairspray. It just looks like crap. I'm so excited. Rupi (my hairdresser from Fort) is also in town this weekend and I believe she's going to come in for some highlights! Woohoo! I'm so nervous though, it's like the student teaching the teacher or something.
The weekend that just passed was another crazy one. I'll blog a little more in detail about that on my next blog. Jon was here for 4 nights/5 days which was nice. Not going to lie though I am exhausted right now. There's just so much shit going on with that that it does drain you even when you try not to let it. We had a pretty great weekend though.
He randomly surprised me by buying me a guitar. Yes you heard that correctly. I'll take pictures of everything and actually blog about everything but yes, it is a very beautiful guitar and I absolutely love it.
I officially have a new roommate. Well, she moves in at the end of the month but she has been chosen. Her name is Danielle haha. Kinda funny. She seems really great so I'm looking forward to that. She came over tonight to give rent cheques and pay the damage deposit etc so that was done and dealt with.
I think sometime in the next couple of weeks I really need to get a girls night planned with Alicia, Danielle and Melissa *cough HINT* ... Seriously though it's been forever and I miss them all so dearly.
I have Danielle coming in on Sunday so I can practice another updo on real people hair because Judy's hair is pretty sick. You can't ever get a nice smooth finish on it there's effing fly-aways everywhere no matter how much you hairspray. It just looks like crap. I'm so excited. Rupi (my hairdresser from Fort) is also in town this weekend and I believe she's going to come in for some highlights! Woohoo! I'm so nervous though, it's like the student teaching the teacher or something.
The weekend that just passed was another crazy one. I'll blog a little more in detail about that on my next blog. Jon was here for 4 nights/5 days which was nice. Not going to lie though I am exhausted right now. There's just so much shit going on with that that it does drain you even when you try not to let it. We had a pretty great weekend though.
He randomly surprised me by buying me a guitar. Yes you heard that correctly. I'll take pictures of everything and actually blog about everything but yes, it is a very beautiful guitar and I absolutely love it.
I officially have a new roommate. Well, she moves in at the end of the month but she has been chosen. Her name is Danielle haha. Kinda funny. She seems really great so I'm looking forward to that. She came over tonight to give rent cheques and pay the damage deposit etc so that was done and dealt with.
I think sometime in the next couple of weeks I really need to get a girls night planned with Alicia, Danielle and Melissa *cough HINT* ... Seriously though it's been forever and I miss them all so dearly.
I've been totally hooked on a band called "Mumford and Sons" since Andrea showed them to me last week. Go check them out on youtube they are phenomenal. My favourites by them right now are "Little Lion Man," "White Blank Page," "The Cave," "Awake My Soul," and "Dustbowl Dance."
2 comments:
I was in a homework daze last night and didn't get a chance to call back...I apologize. Girls night is defs needed!
Your updo could easlily pass any red carpet. It looks fantastic. Interesting to look at.
Where do we get mini hamonica neclaces?
Post a Comment