Friday, December 4, 2009

Can We Have Nap-Time Like In Kindergarten?

I've hit a complete wall this afternoon. I have plans for this evening but all I can think about is napping. Oh how sweet it would be to have a nice glorious nap.

Today I have been working and going to school for 3 weeks straight. I still have nearly 3 weeks to go. I don't know how on earth I am going to make it through the 91 days stretch after Christmas.

I came home from work last night and forced myself to do two haircuts and a proper blowout seeing as how I haven't done anything at home. It was 11pm by the time I sat down and did nothing. I was somehow awake until 3 in the morning again. I have trouble winding down after busy days. Tuesdays are still my worst mornings. Mondays are a 16 hour day from the time I get up till the time I get home, then I usually can't fall asleep until at least 1 or 2 in the morning because I'm all wound up. It's uber lame trying to get up the next day.

Tonight I have to go home, put the dishes away, clean up all of my hair shit and get packed for class tomorrow. I need to have a shower and straighten my hair. I'm going to read my chapter while I eat dinner then Mark is going to come over and bake sugar cookies with me. I am also being forced to watch a horror movie since I never watch them. I HATE scary movies with a passion but I figure I'll suck it up and watch one. I owe it to him, I've made him watch some pretty crappy movies in the past haha.

Oh Christmas holidays, can't you come faster?

Mind you I still have to do Christmas shopping! I still have no idea what I'm getting anyone yet.

No comments: