I'll take a better picture later where my hair is actually down. That would be the colour works of our random drop in instructor yesterday. Yesterday was an awesome day. Our regular instructor brought us brownie cake (frickin tasty) and I finally got my hair dyed. I'm going to highlight it next to break up the colour a bit and then it will be PERFECT.
Then after school I attended Ann's flapper themed birthday party last night and yet again I saw my coworkers vagina. That's twice now... apparently it's her trade mark or something... or it could have just been the amount of scotch intake but that wouldn't explain the first time she was flashin vag so who knows. I still love her though, she friggen makes me laugh.
We also shaved part of Graham's leg... with a vag hair trimmer.
Everything last night seemed to involve pervy things, in particular the body part in which is equipped with labias.
Not even kidding the quote of the night was "My vagina just died a little." ...
Overall, aside from a brutal hangover this morning it was a hilarious weekend. Friday night was good, yesterday was awesome, this morning sucked balls. I've discovered that no I cannot cut hair when I'm hungover because I'm too busy trying not to puke to actually focus. Also, hangover shakes don't do well with a mens haircut. I eventually threw up, then I felt awesome and was able to eat lunch half an hour later. Weird.
My favourite part about today though was our instructor teaching us a proper blow dry and discussing how she used to do blow-outs on "Jew curls" ... HAHA ... fucking amazing. The fact that she referred to them as jew curls was priceless. I love our instructors.
Well it's time to get back to having no life! Day 16 of 37. You know what's sad? When Christmas is over and school is back in, I will not have a single day off from January all the way until Good Friday. I wish I hadn't of thought of how depressing that is.
4 comments:
a good old vag flash is just what a party needs sometime
i love your hair and am so jealous of your ability to hold multiple hair colours.
Day 37 will be here before you know it. It's only 25 until Christmas. The red looks great.
You look so different! But the colour is amazing!!!
Thanks guys! The red has faded out a little bit but it's perfect now for highlighting! W00T!
Post a Comment