On Thursday I left after work and took the new Canada Line out to the airport. I must say it was extremely convenient! My flight was delayed about half an hour and I had plans already made for about 9-9:30 at a pub in PG. Everyone was meeting me there but thankfully I wasn't too late. I got off the plane, jumped in the car with my brother and we headed over to Shooters pub. I decided I would try to be well behaved that night as I had to visit my grandma and cousin the next day so I took it easy.
So here's some pictures from the weekend. I'll explain some as I go as per usual!
I went to give Lloyd a backwards hug and accidently hit his nipple ring, which I didn't know he had. Then I felt the other one haha I was all weirded out by it for some reason.
I ran into Kathleen there too. Had no idea she would be there, she just looked over and mouthed "Marlee?!" through a glass window. It was great running into her!
Lloyd and I throwing the shocker... except his shocker is hidden. The night was full of pervertedness. Things tend to go down that road when Lloyd is around.
I think Vancouver needs these. They're perfect for jager bombs! It's like a little built in PLASTIC container (no breakage allowed yay!) with the shot cup built into it. Genious.
Lloyd decided he was going to get things done right seeing as how he was SUPPOSED to be working but took the night off to drink with me. Awwee. <3 haha. So he started things off with a flaming shot of some sort. Apparently it was coffee flavoured?
Those shots led to this of course. I warned you, inappropriate and pervy, but the stories behind it I won't even bother explaining because there's just no time for that. The guy on the right is Hunter... him and Lloyd decided it would be a great idea to do back to back jager bombs and drink double rum and cokes. Factor in flaming shots and you have two drunk son of a bitches. They did about 9 jager bombs each within about an hour. Hunter had to work at 6am... not quite sure if he made it or not!
Annnd the gun show.
My older brother Kyler and I.
My friend Matt and I.
Kris and a very drunk Amanda. That's a story in itself.
Lloyd wouldn't move to let me out of the table so I crawled underneath. He got a picture as I came up hahahaha.
So naturally we took it one step further...
Again... just... yeah.
My ex (Brett) came out as well. Haven't seen him since before I moved. It's an odd situation really cause we actually get along quite well now. Took years but now there's no awkwardness or anything. Gives me hope that perhaps Dario and I will be able to one day do the same.
A progress report on Hunters and Lloyds situation... This was after the 7th jager bomb... after a shit load of double rum and cokes. Sigh. We could barely get these guys out of the pub. They just didn't want to leave!! It was funny as hell though.
Brett was being Lloyds DD that night... and ended up being Hunters as well. You can clearly see how impressed he is hahaha.
The whole night was really entertaining in itself. Unfortunately even though I only had 4 drinks and a shot I got incredibly sick. At first I thought it was from the booze but then I got a mad fever and was up all night on the shitter so that really sucked. I had some sort of artichoke dip so I'm assuming that it didn't sit well with me. I got absolutely zero sleep then got up, did the dishes for my brother, showered, and started on my rounds of visiting. What a nice sister I am right?
I spent some time at my Grandma's then we headed on over to my cousin Tabby's so I could finally see her (haven't seen her for 3 years) and so I could finally meet my new baby cousin Brooklyn! She is the sweetest thing ever.
After visiting Tabby my grandma and I went out for dinner. Finally around 8 that night I left PG and drove up to Fort with my friends Kat and Ian. We left a lot later than we expected but that's okay. I got some good visits in with my grandma which was so great!
I decided I just needed to get a good nights sleep so when I got home I stayed up for a bit with my family and then crashed hard. When I woke up in the morning my dad and I decided we were going to go hunting, shoot some chickens and maybe shoot a moose. We weren't overly prepared if we did shoot a moose, we didn't even bring a saw so it's probably a good thing we didn't see one. It would have been so much work gutting the thing etc. We didn't see much, I saw a big black bear poking his head out of the trees so we stopped to check him out. Could have shot him so easily. Stupid bear.
I finally took a picture of what a great deal of our forests look like up in Fort. Here it is:
Pretty ugly hey? It's sad seeing this shit. I hate seeing this crap cause when I was a kid these trees were all green and healthy and in 10 years it's just taken a complete turn for the worst. Not all areas look like this of course, but there's definitely some really bad spots up there.
I also managed to see what has got to be one of the biggest bear craps I've ever seen. I made my dad stop the truck so I could take a picture. Yes I am THAT gross. This thing was huge, the picture doesn't even do it justice because a lot of it's size was in it's height too. The boots I'm wearing are a size 8... if that helps put things into perspective at all.
This is one of my favourite views in Fort St. James.
We went out the Cunningham Forest road this time. It was a total bust. The ditches are very dry, the roads are even dryer, and there wasn't a lot of sign even. Normally as you drive down these roads they're littered with moose tracks, but not this year. There's a lot of logging going on out there so the traffic has probably put a pretty big damper on the hunting. Although the whole reason for why I wanted to go out there is because there is currently an Albino Bull Moose that's been seen between 7 and 11 kilometer. He's got four points and his antlers angle back, not like a regular moose. He's been seen breeding with two cow moose out there which is awesome. I was really hoping I might be lucky enough to get a glimpse of him so I could take a picture but unfortunately he was in full hiding. :) Probably for the best though, I would hate to see someone shoot him. I don't think anyone in our town would, but I can definitely see some asshole city slicker coming up from vancouver or the states and deciding he wants the thing on his wall. I'm not quite sure what the rules are on hunting albino moose. It never used to be illegal, it was just requested that you NOT shoot them... however now that may have changed and it may have been made illegal.
Anyways, after hunting came dinner, and after dinner came a shower and time to get some partying done. I had some people meet me at my moms where I was well behaved and only had 2 drinks, then drove into town, parked the car at my dads house and walked from there on out as I planned on getting loaded.
That mission was achieved quite well.
My friend Colby and I... he was making his "stupid smile" haha
My sweet friend Kat and I. I love her so <3
Fraser... this kid is just hilarious. I think he's a couple years younger than me but man does he make me laugh.
This would be a pretty good summary picture of how most of us were before 2am...
After the zoo closed Kat threw the after party. There's always an after party in Fort. No one is ready to call it a night at 2am there, oh no. That's not how things get done there. I stumbled in the door at 5am ready to call it a night. Stupidly I awoke at 8:30 in the morning feeling like a bag of crap and smelling of the most disgusting smells known to man.
Between the zoo and Kats house there were a lot of smokers so I of course reaked like cigarette smoke so bad that it actually woke me up about an hour after I fell asleep. It was gross. I left all my stuff out at my moms too so I couldn't get up and shower because I didn't have any clean clothes with me to change into afterwards, SO... in the morning I drove out to Kats place to drop some stuff off, still wearing the same outfit as the night before.
I felt like I was doing a walk of shame without the one night stand. The party outfit, reaking of leftover zoo, hair everywhere and makeup all smeared. Talk about trashy. Seriously though, one night at the zoo makes you feel like you went home with some disgusting man and woke up to him the next day and realized it would have been better to just say no.
That's always the case with the zoo, it's usually better to have just said no. Regardless though I miss it, it's so trashy but it's always entertaining.
I'm going to have to continue this post later cause I'm so damn tired now. Sunday wasn't overly exciting but I'll at least mention it in my next post.
7 comments:
Looks like you had fun!
That view of Fort is gorgeous :)
nice picture of poop!
hahahaha I thought you'd appreciate that Alicia!
Ok but more pressing, have you shot anything yet?!!?
Nope this year was another bust. Only had one day of hunting.
it's time to update missy!
haha I know! I've been slacking on the blogging department the last two weeks! I just haven't found the time (or motivation) to write anything yet! I will update soon, I promise :)
Post a Comment