I have had the dress for a week and a half. I did not try it on until today... I couldn't resist. Until now it has only come out of the bag once because my roommate wanted to see it. Aside from that it's stayed in it's nice little bag. Today I took it out to take pictures so I could post an ad for it and I was all alone in my house so I figured, "hmm why not!?"
The good thing about it was when I put it on I looked at it and went "meh." It just doesn't hold the same value anymore. It's a beautiful dress. Stunning in fact. BUT, it's not my dress anymore. :) Hopefully some other girl picks it up soon so I can get it the hell out the house. It's just awkward and giant. It doesn't fit in my closet so I have it hanging on my closet doors which is just awkward cause it stares me in the face every night when I go to sleep.
I am happy to say though that there were no emotions at all when I put the dress on. No sadness, no nothing. No "I wishes" or "it's a shame's" ... Nadda. I guess that means I'm healing right?
Sigh.
On another note that's somewhat related... it's possible Dario and I may be at the same event next month. Here's to hoping that we can figure out that situation before it happens as to avoid any awkwardness that could potentially be there.
I think I'm okay with being in the same place at the same time as him. I panicked quite a bit earlier, almost cried. Okay maybe I cried a little. I think I'm just worried because I haven't seen him in two months. Not knowing how I'm going to react or if we're gonna get there and everyone will be awkward about it or whatever else could happen is what scares me most.
Two months. I can't believe it's been that long already. It doesn't really feel like it though. Some days it feels longer though, I think because we were going through a lot of the breakup crap while we were still together. So really I feel like this has been going on for at least 4 months.
The biggest thing for me right now is that should we both decide that we're going to this same place at the same time with the same people, then I would like to see eachother before then just so we can talk, get that initial shockwave over with. That way if I cry it's just me and him, there's not a bar/pub full of people that can see. All that good stuff.
Who knows though, I might be perfectly okay with it. Some days feels like it'll be easier than others. I do eventually want to get to a friendship level. I'm not expecting that we'll ever be best friends or anything, but it would be nice to at least get to a point where we can be in the same place at the same time and still enjoy ourselves without thinking "oh my god why is he/she here right now? Fuck I want to go home," the whole time.
I think everything will be okay though. The last time we talked things were okay. I was a little shaky in the voice but it went the best it could. We're not on bad terms so hopefully it'll all work out.
Well... it's about time for me to have a shower and get to sleep I suppose. Our landlords had new windows installed today which is AWESOME because the old windows were complete crap. So here's to new windows that don't let in nasty drafts!! Whoop.
**UPDATE**
I forgot to post this the other day and it needs to be posted before I forget. No jokes, I saw this guy on his harley out in Abbotsford with his dog on the back. I feel sorry for the poor thing. Also, how do you even remotely look tough on a harley when this is what you've got behind you:
6 comments:
I'll spare you my normal wit and just say that something better will come along. When you're ready.
Notice the dog has goggles and a helmet, and he's all strapped in. Too funny. I bet the dog loves it.
Thanks Mike.
Isn't that ridiculous mom? I'm sorry but what kind of MAN buys his little tiny dog shit like this? hahaha Can you imagine Art doing something like that? I don't think so.
the dog picture made my day!
I went through the same sort of things with my ex. We were together 3 years and his friends were my friends and vice versa... However hard it seems i promise it's possible to remain friends! It's hard and sometimes it hurts but in the long run it is all worth it.
Oh and if i had a Harley i would totally buy that sort of crap for my little tinkerbell!
I would buy that crap for my dog and MAKE Art drag it around.
Post a Comment