Friday, September 11, 2009

It's A Busy Life Sometimes

Whoo I am exhausted today for some reason. I better pep up a bit since it's Melissa's freakin birthday tonight! Whoooo!!

I'm looking forward to getting all dressed up, especially cause I feel and look like grossness today. I woke up at 8:06, brushed teeth, threw hair in ponytail, put makeup on, got dressed, and was out the door by 8:22.

16 minutes folks. 16 minutes. Record time. Although I still look like shit so there's nothing to be proud of.

This longer hair business is definitely a lot easier, but at the same time I really put NO effort into my hair when I work now because it's so easy to put it up instead. I'd rather sleep than look good.

So... I have yet to fully mention although it's been announced via the facebook... My mom and Wendy are coming to Vancouver next weekend for my birthday! I am beyond excited. It will be so nice having them here and will definitely make the birthday a little less lonely feeling. They will be joining us for the weekend adventures, therefor drinking, shopping, and eating is what's in order for next weekend.

As for this weekend, I've got quite a bit planned already. Sunday is my lazy day. I will probably spend the day cleaning and doing laundry, although I am tempted to try to find a good place to go out and play some target practice. My guns are officially in my name, I finally have the certificates, and I'd really like to take them out and just blow off some steam.

I have quite a few hobbies, but some I can't do all the time which is annoying. Like hunting for example, I LOVE hunting, I love fall for this exact reason. However fall in Vancouver isn't as fun as fall in Fort St. James. Fall in Vancouver isn't as fun because it starts the whole pissing rain thing. I like Fort St. James falls because they're usually dry, cold, and pretty. I don't miss winter though.

Gun season is by far my favourite season... sadly any season can be gun season in Fort if you want it to be. Here... not so much. So I'm really looking forward to Thanksgiving since I'll be headed home for the weekend. This trip is strictly about friends. I'll be spending a night in Prince George and doing a pub night/visit night with everyone there. Friday I'll do some visiting as well then Friday afternoon/evening I'll head into FSJ. Then for the rest of the weekend I plan on getting together and visiting with as many people as I can since it's been quite some time since I've seen a lot of my friends. I'll do thanksgiving dinner with the family and what not, but definitely the weekend is looking like a more friends oriented weekend.

Then... SCHOOL. Luckily school will keep me out of trouble for awhile. The less time I have to be out spending money the better.

I don't think I can do sober-October, it's going to have to be no-bender November. I am way too excited for Halloween, which reminds me, I don't even know what I'm going to dress up as yet or what the hell I'm going to do! Time to start planning.

I feel so spastic today. I will take pictures tonight I promise so that I can finally update this shit with pictures. I don't have the last month of my life documented at all. LAME. Time to get back on the wagon.

4 comments:

Mike said...

should totally dress up as a witch....

will probably take you less than 16 minutes to get every thing looking right.

:P i know, you miss me :P

Naomi said...

funny cause I definitely felt spastic as I was reading it. Or rushed and all over the place lol. And I wasn't feeling that way until I read your post.

btw I'm doing sober-october AND no bender-November. ;) yay me!

Marlee said...

haha oh Mike, I can always count on you to be the first to comment.

although I will say that made me laugh haha you bastard.

Naomi -- the whole post was so all over the place, definitely spastic! Sorry for making you feel the same way hahaha.

At least you have a damn good reason to do sober october and no-bender november... I won't have a nice baby when I'm done with no-bender November, my gift will be a liver that doesn't hate me so much, which really isn't that big of a gift hahaha

Anonymous said...

You can never look like shit.
You are beautiful.
-Andy