I can't believe it's already been two years. I'll never forget the phone call, I'll never forget the trip up there, I'll never forget the funeral. I'll never forget how hard I cried sitting in that room full of people. I'll never forget any of those days of pure hell.
I'll never forget to remember just how precious life is.
I'll never forget the first time you winked at me and smiled because you liked me... I was 13 then. I'll never forget how you would call me and then hardly say a word because you were so shy.
Some days I still find it hard to believe that this has actually happened.
I'll never forget to remember just how precious life is.
I'll never forget the first time you winked at me and smiled because you liked me... I was 13 then. I'll never forget how you would call me and then hardly say a word because you were so shy.
Some days I still find it hard to believe that this has actually happened.
I'll never forget you.
March 10, 1985 - September 4th, 2007
March 10, 1985 - September 4th, 2007
3 comments:
*internet hugs*
Big hug.
For what it's worth, I know how you feel.
:"(
Post a Comment