It was quite the birthday and if I think back to all of my other birthdays, this one was the best.
My mom and Wendy came to visit for the weekend, a ton of people came out on Saturday, I shopped my friggen ass off, got drunker than I've been in awhile and was left with a raspy man sounding voice. I originally thought it was just whiskey voice, or in my case "vodka voice" but unfortunately it's turned into a cold. Therefor I am not allowed to go into work today so it's 8:40am and I'm back in my PJ's writing a blog post. Yes I actually mean I am not ALLOWED to go to work today. We have a new company policy where if you feel you are even remotely sick you aren't allowed to come to work incase you infect everyone else. Yes it does have to do with the whole H1N1 scare.
Anyways, there's a ton of pictures so I will just explain via picture method.
Pre-puking face.
Pat getting dirty with my mom. Pat you're such a skank.
Mason and Rat came to visit from the Island!
Alicia was scared of what was happening on UFC.
This was the beginning to a sleep-less night. Thank's vodka and redbull for allowing me only 1 hour of sleep and a gnarly friggen hangover.
Pat seems to consistently get stuff on his face, only this time I swear it was by accident. I was sharing my shot with him!
Do I have something in my teeth??
Danielle pre-radioactive.
I decided I would go around and try to get a picture with everyone that came out. I eventually failed that task but I did get almost everyone.
Jess and Garett came out! Garett decided he was going to really dress up haha. So fancy!
Pinching Marks nipple.
Rat scares me sometimes.
There were a lot of Melissa's there that night. Three to be exact. This is Melissa # 2.
Meet Quan.
Wendy and I!
My mom and I! Can't you tell? haha
I appeared out of nowhere behind poor Adam, his face says it all.
Andy! I kept forgetting that I'd already taken my "Andy and Marlee" picture, so I actually have about 4 now. But then again I also have tons with Quan and Melissa. So I only posted one of everyone.
The Chad.
We had more cut outs, this time my mom and Wendy brought their friends for a roadtrip! Tina on the left, Stacey in the middle, and Rupi on the right.
Pat even got some loving from men that night. Either that or Rat was just trying to lick the vodka off pats face. Poh-tae-toe, poh-tah-toe.
Uuuugh more shots. Why do I think these things are good ideas at the time?
Please note how my glass is already empty while everyone else was just getting started... this is probably why I was feeling so poopy later on.
We can't forget Melissa # 1!
Miss Sarah.
Melissa # 1's boyfriend - Mike.
Okay this, I don't even really know. A random costume party showed up and I decided I was going to surprise them and get a picture taken. I literally walked up between these two, said "look over there!" ... Made a stupid face while someone took the picture (Can't even remember who) ... he is actually saying "haha what the fuck?" ... and then I walked away.
Mom and Wendy - That's Wendy's sexy face.
My other crew! This would be the UFC watching crew.
Danielle and PatZ.
Nom Nom Nom.
Elise and Ryan came! But I didn't get pictures of Ryan (sorryyyy!) Thanks to A + D for ruining the picture hahahaha.
Hearts!
Post Puking face.
Skytrain Ride home. Mason and Mark with the girls!
Overall it was quite a successful night. I had SO much fun so thanks everyone who came out!
Yesterday morning I woke up to get ready for work and when I came into the living room I had flowers, a balloon, a card, and - wait for it - dill pickle chips with dill pickle dip waiting for me! My roommate is so sweet! It totally made my day. For those of you who don't know, my favourite snack in the world is dill pickle chips with dill pickle dip. By 8am I already had 30 happy birthday messages on facebook. My e-mail was spammed full of those, I had over 100 by the end of the day. I had lots of phonecalls from my family, my friends Amber and Kat called so that was awesome too. It was just an awesome day. There isn't anything that could have possibly made it better than it was!
PS got my drivers license renewed and fuck are they ugly now. If you haven't seen the new licenses check it out on google, the pictures are black and white now and just yugh. I miss my old license already!
Anyways, Thanks everyone for all of the birthday wishes, I do appreciate every single one of them!
I had a few favourite birthday wishes and they are as follows:
6 comments:
BAH! The new drivers licence is AWESOME. THERE ARE HOLOGRAPHIC WHALES ON IT!!!
What's not to love about shiny 3D whales?
Holographic Whales? I hope it has something cause this is what I was told they look like:
http://www.pssg.gov.bc.ca/mediaroom/events/2009-feb-06/docs/BCID_DriversLicence_SAMPLE500.jpg
Happy Birthday!!! Your Mom looks so young!
Glad you had a great day.
Them whales is on the back of the card.
The new drivers license is hideous. It looks like it's from the States...eww!
The new design is probably so people in the US can learn how to effing read our i.d.
So many times people in the states have stared and my driver's license for a few minutes and then finally have to ask me where my birthdate is on the card.
At least they will understand now haha
22 on the 22 - good lucky numbers. :)
Post a Comment