I'm posting just to tell you that I will be posting later about what I REALLY wanted to post about. Oh the irony.
No but seriously, I really want to talk about the hair show that Alicia, Danielle, and I went to last night. It wasn't fabulous or anything, but it excites me in ways that only hair can excite me. However I have pictures for that so I will do a post late tonight if I'm not too tired, otherwise it'll have to wait till next week.
Also, for the record... so effin' tired today. Went to bed way too late (1am) ... wasn't tired at all, couldn't fall asleep till around 2am... then I woke up every hour until 8am when I dragged my sorry ass out of bed.
Feeling a bit like death today, but I was complimented first thing this morning by my boss. She told me I looked good today. It's all because I'm wearing a skirt for once. I never dress up anymore at work. I've worn jeans for at least 3 weeks, I've maybe had a casual looking pair of dress pants in there twice.
When I say "casual looking dress pants" what I really mean is "something a 15 year old emo bitch would wear" ... They're made by Fox and have the Fox logo on the inside of the leg. Why I still have them is beyond me. I guess they're not horrible, but like, come on, really? Fox logo on the inside of the leg? Gay.
It's hard putting effort into an outfit though, mainly because I hate putting the effort into my laundry. If I would just put my laundry away instead of washing it then leaving it in a fuckin basket till it gets rewashed for no reason... then I would PROBABLY wear something that looked a little better. I really need to iron and put stuff away, then I'd be set for at least two weeks before having to repeat the cycle.
My cousin will be here either realllllly crazy late tomorrow night (which I guess would make it reallly crazy early saturday morning), or Saturday afternoon sometime. I haven't seen her in two frickin years. Like literally have not seen her since before I moved to Vancouver... so MORE than two years.
Tomorrow = night at Gossip-take two since I was busy getting dumped for take one and ended up bailing last minute. and then Saturday ze cousin will arrive for I'm not even sure how long yet. I told her not to be alarmed if she showed up at 1 in the morning and I was drunk. She's gotta drive all the way from Calgary, yugh. I think it's like, at least a 12 hour drive. That would suuuuck to do.
I've been one busy cat this week, only having one night at home by myself. I'm enjoying the nights by myself now too since it's nice to take it easy and relax. Also, going out and doing shit all the time with people makes you wanna have a night every now and again where you just veg and watch endless amounts of TV while stuffing your face.
I would like to note that in two weeks I have not gained or lost any weight. Good sign for me. I'm glad I'm not fluctuating. Normally I'd have lost at least 5-10lbs by now so I'm glad I'm just keeping the fat at bay so to speak. Although I am due for a friggen weight loss, but I guess I'll just have to put the effort into that if I wanna get skinny. Basically, that'll never happen cause I don't do "exercise."
My favourite bra has officially sprouted a hole so now the under-wire is stabbing me in the side of my boob. I keep forgetting about it and then put it on and end up losing my shit for the rest of the day.
I need to find a birthday card for my dad, because I'm too lazy to make one. Not so much lazy just don't have the time to sit and make one. On top of that I really don't want to have to go through scrap booking shit yet because that means I have to go through the wedding invitation stuff which is still sitting in a container under the coffee table collecting dust.
I now have 300 envelopes and 150 pieces of the same green paper in the same size... Guess what you bastards are getting for Christmas this year? Yeah that's right, Bitter-Betty-Christmas-Cards. And unlike last year I will only be making one card layout and everyone gets the same fuckin one! Last years took way too much effort, and I have a job now and I'll be in school, so that won't be happening this time around!
Thankfully I don't have a lot of things that I have to go through.
Oh but, ps, next person who gets married that needs t-lights and clear glass t-light holders, let me know. I've got a shitload. I also have 30 of the same vases for centerpieces, so again, if anyone knows anyone getting married that needs stuff for centerpieces... you know where to find me.
Almost lunch time bitches.
Thursday, August 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Bitter-betty-christmas-cards ... I love it! Kinda encapsulates both my sentiments about Christmas and break-ups in one pretty package. :P
I think Elise might be interested...
Awesome. Ask her and I can e-mail her to sort out details if she wants them. It'd be perfect for her since I'm sure they're going to have a big wedding haha
I wanna be on the xmas card list this year pwease
...dear god why is my word verification "fleshy"?
Post a Comment