I often dream of tornadoes, and I have one particular dream that is recurring and I've been having that same dream since I was a child.
I haven't had any tornado dreams for awhile and this one was different from the one I usually have. I have dreamt of running away from multiple tornados, and my recurring dream is where I am trying to escape a tornado but it chases me and I hold onto something for dear life as it tries to suck me up. That's usually when I wake up.
I know that "Decoding your dreams" can be really stupid, but sometimes I do it for fun and sometimes they are quite accurate as to what is happening in my every day life.
Thursday's dream was interesting because there was a tornado coming along side the house to rip apart everything in my life, and for some reason I grabbed a stack of blank white paper and started throwing it into the tornado. In doing so it made the tornado stop.
It was a really weird dream, and I'm always fascinated by my tornado dreams so I decided I would look up the "meaning" of the tornado and the paper since those were the key elements in the dream. I had forgot all about it until today and I found what it said to be quite interesting.
This is what it says:
Tornado
To see a tornado in your dream, suggests that you are experiencing some extreme emotional outbursts and temper tantrums. Is there a situation or relationship in your life that may be potentially destructive?
To dream that you are in a tornado, signifies that you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control. You will be met with a series of disappointments for the next week or so. Your plans will be filled with complications.
To see several tornadoes in your dream, represent people around you who are prone to violent outbursts and shifting mood swings. It may also symbolize a volatile situation or relationship.
PaperTo see a blank white paper in your dream, signifies your desire to make a fresh start in your life. You need to express yourself through writing or art. Alternatively, it suggests that you need to work on being more communicative.
To see a stack of papers in your dream, denotes overwhelming responsibilities and stress that you are having to cope with. You are not effectively dealing with the issues at hand.
I am currently on a path where I'm starting my life all over again. Every aspect of my life right now has changed and is continuing to change. It is a "fresh start" in my life right now. I have insane amounts of stress and responsibility in my life right now, as for how I'm dealing with it I don't know about that part.The symbolization of everything was pretty cool, because it's like by this fresh new start I'm putting an end to the emotional turmoil that was my life before and what is my life now.
I don't know, like I said... it's kind of silly/stupid to even bother with it, but I find it funny how strikingly similar it is with what's been going on the past few weeks.
5 comments:
I don't find dream analysis silly or stupid at all ... I believe in the subconscious and it's attempts to communicate with us things that only it can understand. I say go with it!
Here's to fresh starts:)
i think that's pretty cool, even if it is fluky.
I can't believe your subconscious is telling you to litter and not recycle :P
HAHAHA Shaz!
Nothing crazy about dream analysis, to each their own interpretation. I wouldn't trust anything on me because I dream about t-rex's and tiny bridges...
Post a Comment