Then randomly I walk into the kitchen and someones cat is in our house just wandering around checking stuff out.
She clearly belongs to someone and that someone has definitely been over feeding her!! She is one fat cat. She's also wearing a dark green collar so she definitely has a family.
She's kind of a cool cat though. She's a polydactyl, and this lucky lady cat has 6 toes on all 4 feet. She is now hiding under my bed sleeping, but earlier she was staring at herself in the mirror. She clearly isn't very afraid of anyone.
I am sort of attached to her because she looks like my old cat Smudge. I had my cat for 18 years before we had to put her down. The only difference is that this cat is much friendlier than Smudge was. Smudge was a cranky old bitch that only liked my brother, my dad, and me.
She's gone back outside now, she wanted back out so we let her go. Hopefully she'll go back to her home. She's apparently been lingering around here for a few days so I think I'll try to find out who she belongs to in the morning so that maybe they can try to be more careful. There's a fox that runs around back here and I'd hate to see her get eaten.
Well, the drunk girls are put to bed and I think they're done puking since they're both pretty good and passed out now... that means I can finally go back to bed in peace without worrying that someone is going to puke all over our carpet.
Bedtime for me.
2 comments:
I adore animal paws... they're as cute as buttons :)
Same, they're just so cute <3
Post a Comment