When you see a man without a shirt on, even if he is hairy where are the places he will be sprouting the most hair?
His forearms, his chest/stomach/treasure trail region, and possibly a bit on his shoulders and back.
Correct?
Even the hairiest of men don't have a lot of hair on their upper arms. I've never paid much attention to this before because why would you unless you saw something that made you realize "wow that's not normal..."
However yesterday while I was at a station I noticed a guy get off the skytrain. I watched as he stood there so his girlfriend could take a picture of him, and that's when I saw it.
This guy not only had hairy forearms, but he had the SAME amount of hair that was on his forearms, ON HIS UPPER ARMS!!
I have NEVER seen this before. He had insane amounts of hair ABOVE his elbow. How is that even possible? I mean Dario is hairy but he doesn't have any hair on his upper arms. Nor does any other guy I ever know, hairy or not!
So how does this even happen?
Why, someone please tell my WHY, on days like this do I NEVER have my effing camera.
I wish I had a picture to show you because I think you would all be as astonished as I was.
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
ha ha ha i also wish you had a picture!
i dont mind a little hair on a guy but when their under arm hair is joining with their shoulder and upper arm hair there is certainly something wrong! lol
as a guy who could clothe a small nation in fur, i would like to respectfully say EWWWWWW.
I despise hair on my shoulder/back region!! Now if I could only get someone to wax it for me on a regular basis.....
hahaha gross Mike. Seriously though, this guy beats you in the hairy department. It was like taking your hair off of your forearms, and then copying and pasting it onto your biceps and triceps, and it equalled this guys arms... It was messed up.
Alicia so true!! haha
Post a Comment