I'm totally exhausted today for some weird reason. I have so much I have to do and it's driving me insane. My computer at home is acting up and decided to randomly screw up my Outlook program so I can't respond to craigslist stuff right now. It's a pain in the ass because I'm going to look for a second job so I have to get this sorted out sometime soon.
I still need to get stuff organized for this weekend so tonight Dario and I are going to take a trip to my favourite store! Costco yaaaay. Once we find all the stuff we need then we can go about figuring out what we're taking etc and get everything ready to pack. Then Thursday we will pack everything up. Friday morning Dario will be on his way and I will be heading out Friday afternoon with Danielle, Elise, and Ryan.
I can't believe it's already Wednesday.
There has been lots happening lately. Dario's sister Sabrina is going to have a baby! Which means I will finally get to be an auntie YAAAY! :D ... TECHNICALLY I'm not officially Zia Marlee until after we get married, but that's alright. I still haven't decided if I should be Zia or Auntie. Zia sounds strange but saying "Zio and Auntie" sounds even more strange... so I will probably be Zia!
She is due December 24th, one day before Christmas AND one day before her own birthday. So that is quite cool. It will be extremely exciting to have a new addition at the wedding! I can't wait!
I had another ant incounter last night. This time they were on my bedroom carpet. Yugh. I raided and vacuumed all of those suckers up as fast as I could and then went outside and started spraying around the house some more. Hopefully that will be the last of it. The kitchen is ant free so I'm sure after this it'll be fine.
I'm a week and a half away from surgery so on Monday I will figure out everything with work. I haven't heard from the hospital or anything so I've gotta get everything sorted out at some point. I don't know if I have to do a pre-op appointment or what. I think I'm supposed to but I haven't heard from anyone nor have they told me anything of what I should or shouldn't do. They gave me a little booklet to read months ago but that was it. So who knows what's going to happen. It should be interesting.
I am absolutely starving today. I had a nectarine for breakfast and it's not nearly tying me over. I totally slipped up on bringing a snack. I usually pack some almonds and water but today I completely forgot.
Well I suppose it's back to work for me. Yesterday I typed up 5 pages of info into excel and even though I saved it a million times, it didn't work for some unknown reason so I have completely re-done everything and now I just have to double check it.
Off to the races I go.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Drunk People And Their Singing
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
The hospital will phone you if they need you to do a pre-op appt. I am going to assume that you will need to do one, but if they don't call then don't worry about it.
As for the time of the surgery, I found out the day before what time I had to be there. And then it got changed 5 times. But don't worry, they will phone you with all the info.
It all seems so last minute. I hate that cause I like things being planned not just 'hey we need you to come in tomorrow at 2pm' kind of thing.
Ah well. It's almost over with and hopefully I won't have to go through any of this again for quite some time
ugh, and here i requested no karaoke for a reason!!
Come on Mikey, it's like you're living here with us when stuff like that gets posted! How much longer till you move anyway??
Is it sad that i just sang along to the whole song?
Yes. hahaha
Auntie!! Yay. :) It's a tough job but it has it's many rewards.
i keep telling my mum she has to be nonna and not nanna... i cant have children (when i have them) growing up with a nonno and a nanna its just wrong! she however doesnt see it your way... stubborn woman!
couple of weeks, i'm trying to nail down a decent job... but if we hit july and nothing's doing, then i'm just going to move anyway and have to settle for something a little lower class than i hoped.
Post a Comment