Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ant Infestation

Ugh. It's frickin quarter after 12 and I just went into the kitchen about 45 minutes ago to put my glass in the sink and my whole counter was flooded with ants.

What the fuck?!

I started completely douching everything with kitchen cleaner. I think they're crawling in by the door so I'm going to spray cleaner all in those areas. I've heard ants leave "scent trails" for other ants to follow. So fuck that noise. Hopefully it works :S ... I hate bugs.

Just what I feel like dealing with at quarter after 12.

While I was killing ants with kitchen cleaner I also had a big gross spider crawl out so I douched him with kitchen cleaner too. I don't touch spiders. YUGH.

Now I'm not even going to be able to sleep cause I've got the creeps and feel like there bugs crawling all over me.







I figured I'd upload the pictures of the new tops (and skirt) that I bought for work while the kitchen cleaner kills the ants. Too many ruffles I think. Oh well.

Alright I'm done fucking around with these stupid bugs. I killed about a hundred of them with scorching hot water, and then douched the survivors with cleaner. I guess tomorrow I'll buy some proper ant stuff and if that doesn't work then I'll get the landlords involved. Loooooooovely.

Thank God my room is furthest away from them. Yugh maybe they won't make their way past the kitchen.

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Cute stuff!

Mike said...

lmfao @ using the word douche!!! XD

aliciafashionista said...

hahaha mike I totally caught that too!
nice stuff xo

Shaz said...

Cute clothes.

Are you gonna go crazy army commando chick with Raid and pesticide bombs?

leasha said...

if i wore skirts i would certainly wear that one... i love it!
the place i used to live had a massive ant problem... actually it was any type of bug but i sprayed the perimetre of the house with some bug spray, worked like a charm!