okie that is just gross. My friends Siamese cat would always bring intestines and carcass of mice and birds to her bedroom door. She always seemed to step right in it.
what the hell?? aussie cats must be lazy, they kill it and then you end up finding a dead mouse somewhere cos they got bored with it.. i mean its no fun when it doesnt run and hide from you!
Is it sad that i totally own Basil the great mouse detective? <3
4 comments:
okie that is just gross.
My friends Siamese cat would always bring intestines and carcass of mice and birds to her bedroom door. She always seemed to step right in it.
so gross lol
...And I was totally going to watch Disney's Basil The Great Mouse Detective tonight.
what the hell?? aussie cats must be lazy, they kill it and then you end up finding a dead mouse somewhere cos they got bored with it.. i mean its no fun when it doesnt run and hide from you!
Is it sad that i totally own Basil the great mouse detective? <3
I don't even know if I've ever seen that one :( I get lots of questions on it though in Disney's SCENE IT hahaha.
Perhaps I should watch it.
Post a Comment