I haven't had anything to eat except for a granola bar and then made the mistake of drinking in the afternoon with nothing in my belly.
I = kind of drunk.
I went out to the shop today. I picked up some beer and coolers on my way so that I could at least hang out with the guys and bullshit for awhile. My boss's girlfriend/wife also came out which was really nice.
I told them about my new job. They were all very understanding. I would still like to go back to the shop one day, I'm going to miss them all a lot... but we'll see what happens.
Dave told me with my blonde hair I should be a stripper.
His words were "You look so hot you should be a stripper"
I said no because if I was he would always be up front in gyno-row. hahahaha.
It sounds pervy to all of you but when you work with it you get used to it and it becomes gentle humour.
It was strange. Although very nice to see everyone. We'll see what happens. I won't lie -- I'm going to miss everyone and if I can I would like to finish my apprenticeship.
One of the guys told me that I "looked happy" which apparently I didn't look while I was working there. I suppose that is nice to hear. They are all very excited about me getting married and will of course still be invited to our wedding.
Fuck I should have eaten something today. I'm quite drunk for drinking so little.
8 comments:
Hi Sweetie, we are wearing the same shirt today. I even have on the belt under my boobs that Dario really seemed to wonder about.
Have a good weekend.
HAHA Too funny. I have the belt on too. The belt = awesome.
what the hell.... you mom says we are all getting blogs - is it infectious?
HAHA another one!! It's the "in" thing Wendy!
Ok as long as it is in, I'll be infected
you are cute.
Oh Darlin' - you weren't the only one a little drunk a little early yesterday ... CHEERS to Summer Fun!!! :D
PS - See you Sunday ;)
LOoOoOOve
Post a Comment