Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want to eat everything.

I think my body is trying to fight something off, either that or it's just bad PMS. I don't know which I'd prefer... I would have to say neither. Even when I am feeling nauseous I always manage to keep eating. Last night I puked, and up until nearly dinner time today I still felt quite sick to my stomach. I was keeping a fever at bay it felt like since I was starting to do that 'too hot... fuck too cold' thing... I had a sandwich and some chicken nuggets then finally sucked it up and went over to Dario's place to help clean out his old truck, I really stood and did nothing... I cleaned a door and 5 of the 6 windows. I forgot the back window hah. Worst cleaner ever.

I literally did nothing all day but lay in bed till noon or so watching movies and sleeping on and off, and then I laid on the couch till about 4 watching tv. I was getting ancy and I hate feeling useless but I knew if I pushed myself to do too much it would end up biting me in the ass.

Oh, so here's an interesting yet disgusting story. I went to brush my teeth this afternoon (yes I know, disgusting that I waited that long but like I said... in bed till noon) and I ran my toothbrush under hot water like I always do. My next step is to put my toothpaste on. Today I just so happened to notice just before I went to put toothpaste on, that there was blue toothpaste stuck in the bristles. Interesting since my toothpaste is white.

Krystals boyfriend keeps a toothbrush and toothpaste here, his toothbrush is the same colour as mine, but still very different. He must not have been paying attention because he ended up using MY toothbrush to brush his teeth this morning. EEEWWW.

So I chucked it. Luckily I still have my electric toothbrush that I never use. I busted that out and then picked up a new toothbrush later. I was due anyways, but still disgusting. It's more so gross for him since that toothbrush is quite old and has been in my dirty mouth twice a day for the last year. I don't feel bad.

I decided tonight at 11 that I was going to bake cookies. I have been craving sweet chocolatey goodness for the past couple of days and am fully allowing myself to indulge. I got out the butter, put it in a bowl, added the suger and the vanilla. I didn't mix it I just put it aside for a sec. I got the flour, baking soda, and salt and put it in a bowl. Put it to the side. Then I went into the fridge to grab eggs.

No eggs.

Awesome, so now I have two bowls of ingredients and no eggs. I have contemplated driving to save on foods to pick some up but have decided against the idea using some better judgement. I'll put the butter and stuff in the fridge I guess and get some eggs tomorrow morning. We always have eggs, and just had 2 and a half dozen eggs in the fridge a week ago. I don't know how I didn't notice before hand that there were no eggs.

Tomorrow I have no plans. I'm going to clean the house and take a few pictures of things. There is a girl that's interested and she's local which makes it a little nicer so I have to take some pictures of the place to send her. She could come and see the place but it's less of a waste of time to send her pictures incase she's not interested.

I had a salad at 9. And I'm starving. What the hell is up with me today?? All I want right now, is cookie dough.

2 comments:

jas said...

there is an ingredient you can use in place of eggs in a baking recipe...might be vinegar..you'll have to google it.

Mike said...

ha on the toothbrush, i dropped mine into the sink a couple months ago... and i kept forgetting to buy a new one, so every night i'd grab my toothpaste and just pause and remind myself to buy one the next morning.

i have a shit memory so i think i went 3 days without brushing AT ALL.

good thing shaz wasn't here for that.