Not much has happened the last couple of days so really I don't have anything interesting to say.
Facebook's homepage is screwed up right now, I'm assuming it's due to a mass canucks update overload! I'm not a major hockey fan but tonights game was pretty intense. It's pretty exciting to see them sweep the first round. Now it'll be a wait until they start playing again!
The weather has been beautiful, I spent some time outside today. I also went shopping yesterday and again today... both days turned out to be browsing days. I have been looking for a very specific type of shoe that is no where to be found. Perhaps one day I will stumble across a pair. Today I hit up Brentwood then Winners. I was also on a mission to find a pair of black yoga pants. That also turned out to be a total bust. While I was there though I did find a REALLY cute pair of shoes that I would love to buy but really don't NEED to buy. They're a strappy yellow sling back sandle with a wedge cork heel. They were amazing I tell you and if I wasn't so damn poor I would totally buy them. They were so cheerful and summery!
Krystal had a great concept of getting new clothes. She's going back to calgary this weekend... she has a pair of jeans that are getting holes in them. She's going to wear them so her mom says "ohhh hunny do you need new jeans?" hahahaha. I think the idea is genius really. I might try it on my mom, but I think she's too smart to fall for it. Boourns :(
I did manage to find a lot of cute shoes that I could wear for the wedding. I won't lie, I'm leaning towards a coral shoe. I'm not sure if it would be tacky or cute, but depending on the dress it could be very cute. So we'll see.
I have found a perfect wedding hair picture. It's pretty much exactly what I have been picturing in my head except the one side I don't like. I like the left side of her head, the side with the brooch. I would do both sides to match that but it is cute! Her hair isn't long either which is a good thing. The dress is really pretty too. I like strapless dresses but I don't know how I feel about one for me. I'm still liking the V-neck styled A-line dresses.


I went to the cop shop today to figure out how to transfer the gun registration from my dad to me. Now that I have most of that information I'll get the last few things I need from my dad and call them up... or have him do it, whichever happens first. One less thing to worry about!
I would really LOVE a blizzard right now, or a mcflurry. Either would satisfy me, but I will fight the temptation to go get one. Mostly because I don't need it.
Tomorrow I'm not sure what I'm going to do yet. We'll see what tomorrow has in store when I wake up and see either a sunny clear blue sky or shitty grey rain clouds.
It is Earth Day tomorrow so maybe I will partake in doing something Green. Dario and I were walking around Deer Lake last night and noticed a lot of garbage, I could always go pick up some of that.
I've missed the biggest loser. So now I'm going to go miserably watch TV for a bit and try to get to bed at a decent time. W00t.
1 comment:
That hairstyle would look great on you me thinks. It's very pretty. Btw her dress is the version exactly like my wedding dress just without the pick ups.
Post a Comment