It's nearly 3 in the morning and I'm wide awake. I had a not so good day/evening. I've been pmsing like a mad woman so it's been keeping me to the indoors. I managed to go to Dario's for a little bit but I started getting cramps and then randomly insta-puked so I decided it was time to go home. I haven't done that in awhile. Normally my cramps are bad, but the puking business if it happens usually happens when I'm ON the menses. Yeah, I'm still taking my stupid birth control pills right now. Gay. Needless to say month 1 of Yaz = bust.
When I got home I sat down for about half an hour and then went to bed and threw a movie on. It must have been a few minutes before 9 when I fell asleep because my body did the usual 'oh lets just have a nap' bullshit and woke up at 2. Let me tell you there is NOTHING on tv at 2 in the morning. Channel 12's been lame as balls lately so not even a good movie is on. I'm still feeling really sick to my stomach right now and am a hurtin' unit for sure but I'm on my max dose of pain medications right now. Awesome.
I went over my car insurance. I was ever so kindly reminded by ICBC that I need to renew my insurance come the middle of May. Woot I only have a 20% surcharge this year. I get to pay 26 dollars less every month! yaaaaaay. It's not much but when you're paying almost 400 bucks to those sons of bitches every month any 'discount' is nice.
I can't believe my insurance is so high. It's ridiculous really. I could spend hours badmouthing the useless piece of shit that caused it to be that way. I don't deny that I screwed up and that the accident will no matter what be seen as my fault... but he could have been less of an asshole about it. I rear ended the guy at 20-30km/h ... You don't do a lot of damage at those speeds. He claimed 'whiplash' and got a settlemet from ICBC. So instead of paying what would have cost 600-700 bucks to fix I now will pay between 5-6 grand in insurance premiums.
PS for that asshole I'd really like to dedicate a personal straight from the heart FUCK YOU!
The whole situation is stupid and makes me angry everytime I think about it. I really wanted to hurt that guy when I found out he filed an injury claim. He got a lawyer immediately so that goes to show you guilt right there. Anyone who gets a lawyer for 600 dollars worth of damage is obviously trying to pull a stunt.
Not very long after I found out he was screwing me over I was rear ended. A guy accidently hit the gas instead of the brake... He hit me going at a higher speed than what I hit stupid guy at and I think the bill came out to 750 bucks to fix my bumper. Because I'm not an ASSHOLE I didn't file for any injury claims. I did open a claim through ICBC incase he decided to fuck off and never pay me, but I gave him the opportunity to pay for the damage done to my car and leave it at that. He did so very nicely and that was the end of it.
Hey... what goes around comes around right? In my mind the guy that decided to be a douchebag will have his come uppings.
See? I could spend hours.
These next few days are going to be really bad. I can feel it coming on so I'm preparing myself for a lot of bed and movies. I didn't go out and participate in Earth Day today, so if I am feeling okay tomorrow night Dario and I are going to pick up some garbage. It may not be on Earth Day but regardless of what day it is the effort is still good for the environment. I wouldn't mind doing things like that regularly. It really pisses me off when I see garbage in nice places, people ruin all things nice.
Holy Negative Nancy or what??
Hopefully by Saturday I'll be feeling okay, although it's really hard to say at this point. I have RSVP'd yes for Andrea's birthday dinner. So long as I'm not a raging bitch face that day I'll be there.
I would really like for once to make it through a few months without having to cancel some sort of plans. I never feel like my reason is justified so when there are events that I've rsvp'd to and I'm not feeling good, I suck it up and try to go anyways. I either leave the event early because I'm in too much pain, or I get home and curl up and die a little. It takes a lot out of me. It's pathetic when you have to plan your life around your cycle.
2 more months of this seems like a life time. I am honestly contemplating having a hysterectomy as soon as I'm done having kids. If this is something I have to 'deal with' for the rest of my life, I'm takin that son of a bitch out the second I'm done with it. I suppose though that even though my uterus hates me I still have an attachment to the thing; afterall it is a part of my body and to take it out is similar to a man cutting off his balls -- only internal. Seems a little extreme but one day might be necessary. On days like today it is a very inviting idea.
I think I'll go spend some time back in my bed with another movie and fall back asleep.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment