I am dying my own hair this time around. I am hoping it will turn out. So far so good but we'll see. I have another colour to put in still.
I figured I would spend the 35 bucks to do it myself and save the 40-50 bucks. Man I need hairdresser friends so that I can get some free shit once in awhile, that would be nice! One day, oh one day. I greatly look forward to that day's arrival. It's no joke there. I think it would be so nice to have someone I could call up and be like "hey need your hair done? Me too. Lets get together later tonight and dye hair."
I have a very big suspicion that when the wedding is over I will be changing my hair quite frequently. Not just the usual blondes or browns, but maybe I'll go back to experimenting with different styles and colours here and there. Maybe whip out some purple bangs one day, WHO KNOWS! It's an endless possibility really. It's been awhile since I've been "daring" with my hair. Mainly because Mr. Perizzolo can't adjust to change. Hah... oh what an interesting marriage this shall be. I will be the first woman threatened by divorce for dying her hair too often. I don't know what I will do when I'm pregnant one day and can only dye my hair 3 times throughout the entire pregnancy. That's not too frequent. Once every THREE months.. yugh. Gonna have to stay blonde I guess so it's not so bad. Bruuuttaalll. That'll be the worst part of my future pregnancy(s) I bet. Fuck this morning sickness nonsense, pfft, piece of cake!
No I'm only kidding, I remember how sick my stepmom was when she was pregnant and man did I feel bad for her.
Well I suppose it's nearing wash out time. Here's to hoping it doesn't look like shit!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment