I wish I knew of a place to go where I could take my rifle out and just blast the shit out of something. Set up some bottles or something. It would be the best stress reliever right now.
I'm stressed to the max. I need to find a roommate in the next two months or I'm royally fucked and will have no place to live. I'll have to pack all my shit outta here if no one moves in, all at the same time I have surgery. Awesome. I'd better not forget to add that my stepmom and sister are supposed to be staying with me from June 28th to probs July 1st or 2nd... and as of current, I won't have a place for them to stay, unless they would like to sleep in my car because right now that's about the point things are at.
Oh and I need to find a job otherwise I will also be screwed in that department.
Add it to the pile. My entire life right now is completely unstable. That is what terrifies me most out of all of this, there is no structure or stability in anything that's happening right now.
Friday, March 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I think we should go for coffee soon and have a girl vent session. If I had an extra bedroom I would give it to you. Unless you wanna sleep on our couch for a year ;)
haha thank you for the offer, but I'm not sure I could put up with two gassy men... Between Dario AND Chad I would probably die. No jokes hahaha
oh and yes, coffee sounds like a damn good idea
When it rains it pours, right?
It was nice to meet you and Dario last night, you guys are lots of fun, If I had a couch/room in Van you would totally be having it right now.
All my best xo
It was so nice to meet you too! I can't believe you're leaving so soon already!
Post a Comment