I'm a little annoyed. The Biggest Loser should be on and there's something about celebrities losing weight. NO ONE CARES. boourns on them.
On second hand I've decided to cut my hair.
Everyone is cutting their damn hair and as soon as people around me start doing it I can't even remotely control the itch to follow suit. It's already something I ALWAYS want to do but force myself not to do often otherwise I'd be bald right about now.
It's been 3 months since my last hair cut. It's about time I do something new. So tomorrow at 12:15 I am doing something that I have not done. I may look retarded, I may not. I guess I will never know until I do it.
So... Tomorrow I'm getting some sort of pizzazz put back into my stupid hair. Lets hope I go through with it and get a little ballsy. I have just over a year to grow it all out too so that's perfect.
Dun Dun Dun. I'm damn excited!
Oh... and for the win... I probably won't look as ridiculous as Dario does with his current hair fuck up. <3 Looooove youuuuu :) haha
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The biggest loser wasn't on? I taped it on my PVR and it worked! I love that show :)
Please post pics of your hair when its done. I'm not gutsy with my hair at ALL
It came on at 9 for some reason at my house?? Usually it's on at 8, so I donno it was just a weird hour late kinda thing!
Post a Comment