Monday, December 1, 2008

Photo Op

Alright I just had a whole post written up but you know what? Screw it. It's gonna be a photo post. I don't think I've ever done one of those. So here's a bunch of random pictures, some funny, some not. Almost all of them are from before I moved here, so from between 2005 and 2007. Enjoy.


Axl Rose on the bigscreen when I saw GnR in England.

Self explanitory. Some beached whale watching the concerts laying in a pit of garbage. Yum.

A sticker we snuck onto Jen's hard hat. Took her awhile to notice it.

Climbing some chains at work to hide from the boss haha.

There are some random pictures like this that I found too.

When I first pierced my cheek (antieyebrow) .. it bruised like a son of a bitch.

I once bleached my hair and it turned orange. I looked like carrot top.

haha


Snow in Fort St James. October 2006... this was how much snow had fallen in half a day.

An MSN drawing my friend Catt drew. No idea but it makes me laugh haha.

Lloyd humping someones smart car.

Amber making sandcastles on our "hungover at the beach" day

My cousin's creativity.

The sign when FAS GAS opened in FSJ. hah.

My cousin clearly excited about pissing?

The day we burned down a cabin for a bonfire.

My friend Marco after he was beat up by a girl, with his roommate Cory who scarily resembles James Van Der Beek

I almost cut my hair like this. I got in a car accident the night before, I never ended up doing it. I saw a girl last night with this haircut and told Dario this exact story, he said we never would have ended up dating had I cut my hair like this. Perhaps the car accident was fate haha.

My friend Amber passed out on the stairs.

Kim and her boyfriend Matt... and her enourmous knockers.


Stacey showin us how she can touch beaver to the carpet.

My friend sam and the cougar he picked up on St Patricks Day. She looks identical to Jennifer Aniston!

My friend Brad was drunk and got his shoes wet, so he grabbed the first two shoes he could find. He didn't realize they didn't match.

Snow in March. STILL. 2007.

Drunk Nate eating the insides of a pumpkin.

I was still in highschool. hah.

One of Steven's many great shirts.

Megan and I when we were 18 haha.

The cupcakes my cousin and I made one day... and the wedding cake she made a few months previous:


My cousin Tabby and her husband Tyler, who I just found out are expecting their first baby in August. Yay! We haven't had any new babies in our family for at least 7 years.


And of course, Dario and I on halloween last year.


There you go. Random photos I came across and thought I would share.

5 comments:

Ophelia Mourne said...

I loved this post!!!!!

You and Dario look Awesome in the last pic. Great costumes :o)

Anonymous said...

hahah that was fun. That looks like my car in the snow ...dodge caliber

Marlee said...

awe thanks O :) and it is a dodge caliber. Cute cars but so many blind spots

Anonymous said...

yes to blind spots

aliciafashionista said...

that costume was so unreal!!

loved all the pics :)