Tuesday, November 11, 2008
shitty cheesecake recipe.
UUUUGH. So annoyed. I decided that today of all days that I would try out a new cheesecake recipe. Instead of sticking to my old faithful recipe that has NEVER been screwed up... I opted to try a new one. Yeah. Should have stuck to the old one. This one looks like friggen crap, and won't surprise me if it tastes like it too. I am going through extreme measures right now trying to figure out how to make it look better than a pile of dog shit. Not easy. I've cut it apart and now it's in the freezer. I need to put something around the sides of it and it'll look much better. The top will be covered with homemade toffee/caramel stuff and chunks of skor bar. So that takes care of that. Perhaps whipcream or something around the sides? yeahhh maybe that will be the best thing I can do. We'll see if it cools down in time to fix :|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i'm sure it was delicious! :) xo
lol I hate when that happens in the kitchen! especially when its something you know you make well.
all those toppings sound good :o)
well it certainly sounds delicious! carmel, skor um yum!
Post a Comment