Everyone needs to update their blogs for me please. So that I can have some entertainment for half an hour of my day :)
Now that that's out of the way. hah, I'm four cards into my Christmas cards. I am making 18 in total. I might make 17 cause there's one on there where I just don't know if I'll send her one or not, considering really we never talk anymore, but I know she's sending Christmas cards and asked for my address. So who knows, we'll see.
I have a major headache happening, and it's pissing me off. But aside from that today I feel pretty good.
I called the specialist's office to find out when my appointment was, because I didn't feel like waiting another week to find out. I knew that it would take awhile to get in because with specialists it always does, but I didn't think it would be as long as it would take up north.
I had to see a ear, nose, and throat specialist about 2 years ago or some crap like that because I kept getting tonsilitis over and over, and I believe it took 3 months for me to actually see them. The reason being was because they come up there from down here, so the guy was from Vancouver and only came up every so often.
Knowing that I was like 'oh okay well maybe it will only take a month to a month and a half to get in. Buuut no my appointment is January 19th. It's crazy. But oh well, at least it wasn't for February or something even more ridiculous.
I realize I'm not eating much right now. In fact I've had some crispers today but that's it. I have no desire to cook because I don't feel like I have the energy to make a full out meal. Which is probably because I'm not eating anything, so it's a vicious cycle really. I'm really tired of cooking for one too, it sucks. If I knew I had someone who relied on me to make them healthy meals, I would cook all the time, but since it's just me I don't really care and I just make whatevers quick.
Speaking of which, Dario and I decided to go out for dinner last night. I guess I am brutally easy to please because I was elated at the thought of going for a simple dinner and possibly a movie afterwards.
We were going to head to anducci's and then go to the theatre afterwards, but when we got there there was the red robin right next to it and I thought, yeah lets just go there it's cheaper, not to mention I don't often crave italian foods anymore since I eat them on a regular basis.
I got two things that consisted of my absolute favourite staples: cheese and potatoes. I had a baked potato soup and some mozza sticks, and the soup came with a couple slices of cheese bread which made me even happier. See? Easy to please.
I enjoyed it though because I realized Dario and I very rarely go out for dinner as just the two of us, when we go out it's always in groups. Due to where I live (and the limited space to fit a kitchen table comfortably) and where he lives, we are never able to sit down at a table across from one another and actually talk. Even when I think I have nothing to say I always manage to find something and it was really great to just be out as the two of us.
Afterwards we were pretty full and both of us were sleepy, I took some midol before we left and it happened to kick in right around dinners end, so needless to say we decided to skip the movie and go back to my place and relax.
Overall the day was nice. We decided upon some very important decisions in relation to my job and our future and what not and it was really exciting... for me at least, but like I said, easy to please.
I played Mother Theresa yesterday and apparently became a friggen guidance counsellor for the day. It started with my roommate, and then my friend Megan, and then by the end of the day it moved on to my friend Jeremy. I don't think I've ever "listened" or offered as much advice as I did yesterday. Or in Jeremy's case I don't think I've ever told someone how stupid they were being. I finally got to sleep very early this morning and woke up around 11. I don't know what's going on but I can't get tired early at night anymore, so I'm going to start getting up super early, or just not sleep at all for a night and hope that it catches up to me and my sleeping pattern goes back to normal.
I need to save $9810.10 in the next year and a bit. We shall see what happens. I am going to have to do some serious cut backs. But I hope I can get relatively close to that.
Monday, November 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is a very exact amount of money! lol What is it for? And if you put your mind to it i'm sure u can. I saved 8000 in a year
haha, trust me I am bursting at the seams with excitement and would love to tell the world about this, but it is something I have to keep quiet for awhile. It is also unofficial so until it is official I won't be saying a word. :) sorry if I'm making you ancy hahaha
Post a Comment