Anyways...
The weekend was a good one. On Friday Dario came over and after he left I decided that I would meet up with Leaura (lee-are-ah) at the Foggy Dew for her b-day. She finally turned 19 which is insane because she always seemed so much older to me... might have something to do with the fact that she's lived on her own since she was 16 haha. WHO KNOWS!! I had debated going but knew she would be upset if I didn't because we haven't seen eachother in a little while, and it ended up being a very entertaining night so I'm glad I went.
Just as I expected it was a sea of 19 year old boys with fauxhawks and affliction shirts so I used that to entertain myself. At one point there was a guy completely imitating chuck liddel but doing a HORRIBLE job of representation as the back of his shirt had a bunch of ice cream cones on it. HAH. I pointed out how lame his shirt was, and made sure I said it loud enough for him to hear, all the while pointing at him to assure him once more that I was in fact talking about his shitty t-shirt.
I hit 32 fauxhawks when I stopped counting. I openly mocked people all night and even pretended to be a lesbian when someone tried to hit on me. I had two girls come up to ask if I would go talk to their friend because he thought I was cute, and I informed them of my boyfriend and told them no thanks... but I didn't look over at the guy. So after they left I looked over and was just like 'oh my god what is he, 12?' He looked SO young. Then I looked back at the girls and realized that they were probably barely 19 if even 19 at all. It was absolutely ridiculous the whole night.
I ran into some guy that I recognized from Prince George. Since I couldn't remember where I knew him from or why I was recognizing his face, I rudely and very bluntly asked him who the hell he was. He told me I had no manners and I agreed that it was true but that I didn't care, and proceeded to ask again "Why do I know your face?" ... He told me his name was Jay so it wasn't ringing any bells, and then he mentioned he was from PG and it all came flooding in. His name was actually Joel, and he had tried to pick me up years ago at Earl's in PG when I was like 17 max, and then I also remembered I knew him through my ex so I just instantly hated him all over again haha. He's such a creepy guy and I'd heard a lot of rumours about him, and his friends are really slimey also. At the end of the night I saw him grabbing this girl by her hair going 'where do you think you're going?' and walked out with her. Like UGH woman, take a fucking hint! I'd have punched him in the face if he did that to me. Not to mention kick him in the junk.
So after the disaster that is the foggy dew, I went to bed and woke up Saturday to spend a bit of time with Dario. We hung out and watched some tv then I went home to get ready for Alicia's birthday. I met Danielle at her place and we skytrained it to Adams house for some pre-drinking and visiting. Adams roommate had two bunnies and now I'm obsessed with them all over again and want one. I've always had rabbits growing up so I kinda miss their cute cuddliness!
We did a bunch of visiting and mocked Adam's pathetic mustache attempt only to find out that he'd actually trimmed it so he didn't look so trashy for Alicia's party. Awww <3.
Around 9:30 or 10 we accomplished getting our shit together and heading out the door to venture downtown. It ended up being so much fun and extremely entertaining. There were two really creepy guys there trying to pick up everyone and everything. They started with Danielle and I and ended up moving through a few of the girls that were in Alicia's b-day group. After they were done with our group they finally found a girl that would actually sit with them for at least half an hour.. it was disgusting. They were SO greasy. With the worst pick up lines ever. First they start asking me about my tattoo and what advice I would give to them if they were to get a tattoo and I was just like 'uhhh?' and then the geek with the ponytail busts out this juicy line: "You've got a tattoo on one arm and guns on the other!" ... are you fucking kidding me? Get out of here. I ditch em instantly and tell them I have to return back to my friend since it was her birthday, and they're gone for a few minutes. Then all of a sudden I'm talking to Danielle and they latch onto her in a friggen heartbeat! The bald guy starts talking to her about her clothes and how she's simple but still fashionable, and how she likes bling because she's got a huge ring on her finger. Then they tell her that she stretches certain ways for attention, and THEN captain baldo goes off and tells her that she wears too much eye makeup and it's probably because she's insecure.
It was so ridiculous haha. I would have loved to have heard everything they said to all the other girls. Sorry guys, your 'honest analyzing tactics' don't get girls in the sack. Not even close. Go buy some rogain, or better yet, cut your friends pony tail off and use some of his hair to make a wig. Fuck.
Aren't they all just so cute?! I was so glad Melissa was there I haven't seen her in so long! It was great to finally catch up a little bit! Hopefully I'll see her again soon!
I went to bed around 4 in the morning finally and Danielle called around noon the next day. I totally forgot we were supposed to donate blood just before 1 and I was still in bed. So I jumped out of bed, had a shower, grabbed an orange and met her at the school where we were going to donate. It was a mad rush the whole time and probably not a great way to start donating a tenth of your blood for the first time either. Combine having drank the night before, with having eaten nothing but an orange since 5pm the night before, and a little anxiety about what it was going to be like and you get an irregular 98 beats per minute heart rate haha. They fed me some cookies and juice before I got stabbed because they were worried I would pass out but I did fine. Danielle sat and watched the whole time and kept me entertained since apparently vacationing to certain parts of dirty Mexico makes it so you can't donate for a year because of the risk of contracting malaria, but it was nice that she stayed to visit with me. We both enjoyed some cookies and peach juice afterwards and I booked an appointment to do it again in January. Then off to Dario's I went.
We had a dinner at the church at 5 so I was pretty lazy and didn't feel like getting fancy so I went looking like crap, but I didn't really care. I ate some food then Dario and I took off back to his place. Finally all of that weekend ended up with bedtime at 7am. I have no idea what's going on with me but I'm wide awake all night long... even tonight, it's already 2am hah.
Wow there's a lot of details in here today.
Today I didn't do too much. I decided to make chili for dinner and I baked up a black forest cake for Krystal for her birthday tomorrow. Since I wasn't sure if she would be home tomorrow night I decided we would eat it tonight. It was pretty effin tasty. Looked like crap, but tasty haha.
I had Dario try the chili I made since he says he's not very fond of chili usually and apparently he doesn't mind it. So I was going to send some with him for lunch tomorrow because I don't know how to make small amounts of it... I only know how to make a pot large enough to feed a family of 5 for at least 3 days. I forgot to pack it for him though before he left and didn't remember until about an hour later. So I decided I would pack a container full for him, as well as a huge piece of cake that he didn't get to have because he left before the cake was done being decorated, and some iced tea. Then I wrote a little note on a post it, put it in a plastic bag (incase it rains tonight,) grabbed some tape and drove to his house. It was midnight by this time by the way haha. I taped the note to his window and put the bag in the box of his truck so that he could at least enjoy some cake tomorrow (if in fact he is lying about liking the chili!)
Aside from all of that craziness, one last thing: For those of you who have food network... watch it at 9pm monday to friday. They've got this food network challenge show where they give people like 8 hours to make the most AMAZING cakes and chocolate sculptures and blah blah blah, it's fantastic. I am so obsessed with it haha. The themes are usually pretty cool and what they pull outta their asses is insane. 'Scuse the vulgarity.
There, you're updated. I probably missed quite a bit but this is a very long post for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment