





I have fallen in love with this haircut, and have finally said enough is enough. I need something ridiculously trendy for my hair because I am going absolutely INSANE with this crap I am sporting now. So in 2 weeks, this fuckin mop on my head is getting chopped... like this girls. As homer says to his pig on the simpsons movie... "you have so many looks!" ... like seriously there's so many ways to wear it I just love it! And my hair is the perfect length for the cut. Not to mention that the hair is slightly asymmetrical which is something I have yet to do with my hair. I AM SO FRICKIN EXCITED! God it's about time.
And now for a colour...


Vote on which one you think would look better on me. So that I can make a final decision as to what to do with my hair haha.
5 comments:
love love love love the cut..gonna look super sexified on you marlee!
I have seen you with a colour similar to the second photo...no?
So maybe the top photo because it's a tad darker for fall?
I dunno, you're the one who's good with hair!
PS any ideas on what cut to do with my mufasa hair?
I loove the cut.
I wish I was gutsier and didn't cry after hair cuts ;)
I like the top colour better personally :)
you probably have seen me with a colour similar to the second photo. In fact to be truthfully honest I've done both of those colours before. I really liked the brown and I'm leaning more towards that, I just thought I'd get a vote first. I like the dark though! And Melissa, your hair is beautiful and I am so glad you decided to take a leap of faith and cut it! It looks great :D
your being truthfully honest? is that possible? you can be truthfull... and you can be honest... but i dont know if you can truthfully honest... maybe honestly truthful? the whole thing sounds sincerely redundant to me... or you could just be lying...
shut it douche packer. haha
Post a Comment