Alright I lied. I won't post those pictures today and it feels like it's getting too late to post them so we'll see... maybe when I get home from Dario's tomorrow night I'll find time to post them.
I booked a flight home for Christmas time. I will be going home from the 20th to the 27th and spending a week with my family. I gotta say though, the more I think about it the more I realize how much I'm going to miss Christmas here with Dario and his family. In an ideal world my family would live here too so that we could all do Christmas and each of us could go visit the others family etc and not miss out. I booked the flight for the 20th because it's a Saturday and then I only have to take 3 days off before Christmas so I don't miss TOO much time. And then I return on the 27th because I want to spend at least Sunday with Dario since I won't get to do Christmas with him. :(
I don't know what's worse? It kind of makes me sad because I feel like I'm choosing. It's so weird.
Why am I even thinking about Christmas it's not even halloween yet fuck.
I'm baking banana bread and banana muffins. They smell delicious. Why I'm baking at quarter to 10 at night is beyond me, but I was cleaning the kitchen and I saw those banana's gettin gross so I decided to put them to use. A snack for tomorrow. :)
I am going back to school on January 5th now. I decided it'd be a nice time to go due to crappy weather.
Tomorrow I have to work at the airport... which means by the time we leave the shop and get into the airport and get set up and get everything we need and blah blah blah, we'll probably get maybe 3 hours of actual work done and then off to home. Not to mention we'll have to drive back to the shop and then to our homes. So yeah, probably 3 hours. Pretty easy day it sounds like.
I learned how to weld aluminum today, it was kind of exciting.
My sheets are in the dryer and I'm waiting for them to hurry up and dry so I can make my bed. I have this sudden urge to clean all night but I can't cause I have to work tomorrow. So I won't. Guaranteed the urge will be gone by the time I get off work tomorrow but whatever, I have to clean because Krystal gets home Thursday and I can't stand cleaning when anyone else is in the house and because Halloween party is on Friday. Looks like it's just going to be a couple of us getting together for a few drinks and some games and what not. I need to put my creative mind to use tomorrow to think of some games. Danielle what is the deal with spin the bottle? haha what are we spinning the bottle for?? I don't quite understand.
Muffins might be done. Totally random post. Whatever.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Matt has to go to Penticton to see his mom for Christmas.. He was gone last year as well so i'm hoping he'll stay home next year.. I can't blame him for choosing his mom but i'd like to see him on Christmas morning one year :(
I understand how you feel *hug*
It sucks hey! It's stupid because even if Dario and I get married and do Christmas with my family one year and his the next, we'll still have to leave one family behind, it's so lame haha
Post a Comment