Tuesday, September 30, 2008

hair maintenance

Well... I am waiting for some movies to finish downloading so I can lay down and relax and fall asleep.

My fish is swimming around the top of his tank like crazy staring at me, probably wanting more food but I think he's eaten enough this afternoon, I feed him so much and he eats it all, it's crazy. I think he likes being in my bedroom more than he liked being in the livingroom haha.

My shoulder smells like Dario's deoderant. And I like it. As twisted as that probably sounds I have a feeling you girls will understand haha. He has the best smelling deoderant I have ever smelled, and no joke it's by old spice. I never thought they'd make a really nice smelling deoderant, but sooo good.

I had an eye doctors appointment today. It went quite well, I was pretty excited. I told her about this black dot I always have that gets all up in my left eye, haha apparently it's normal, but man is it ever annoying. It's only in the left eye too. Everytime I see it I think of Stewie from family guy when he thinks he has cancer from being in the suntan booth for too long and coming out with a mysterious mole. So funny haha.

But yes, so I decided to try contacts again since the last time I never ended up buying any because they were so crazy expensive and then I was in the process of moving so it just didn't happen. So she gave me a trial pair, and after like 10 minutes of having them in my eyes they felt really good, and I've had them in since and they still feel really good. So I bought a box. There's 6 in a box, but I am the same prescription in both eyes (odd cause my last eye doctor gave me a -1.00 and -1.25 but apparently my one eye is -1.15 so I can go either a 1.00 or a 1.25... nice to know... I'll stick with -1.00's for convenience sake.) So yes, they're a new kind of contact thats only been out for about 4 months. Keeping in tune with my trial of new things (aka my birth control is also new to the market) I figured I'd try them. They're called Air Optix. They're basically neck and neck with acuvue oasis 2 week disposables, but these ones are one month lenses and if you don't wear them every day (like me cause I will basically only wear them on weekends and when I go out) then they last up to three months. Not bad, basically one box will last me 7-9 months for 50 bucks. Not bad at all. I'm down with that. So I'm pretty excited. It's so weird though you forget what it feels like to see without having something on your face, so I'm having a bit of trouble adjusting. The computer screen is the same but when I look over and see the mirror, and my face isn't all blurry, it's just odd haha.

I'm leaving for the northern region in a week and a half and I am SO EXCITED! I'm getting my hair done on the 17th... any suggestions on what I should do? I'm dying it, probably blonde and dark brown with some red in there too. I'll let my hairdresser feel it out and see what she thinks. But I have no idea if I should cut my bangs so I have swoopy side bangs, or if I should get a really blunt cut, or even a bob. I just don't know. I'm trying to grow it out, cause as much as I'd love a bob I'm trying not to cut the back too much, it's nice being able to throw my hair into a ponytail when I'm at work and not have it all up in my face all day. Again... leave suggestions... with links to pictures preferably if you do have ideas. I'm so bored with my hair it needs something done to it in a serious way.

God my movie is taking it's sweet time, it's only like 60% done. FACK. Todaaaaaay. I should go return a phonecall before I forget.

3 comments:

Smelly Danielly said...

Hahahaha! Thats so funny because I've always thought that Chad had the best smelling deodorant ever! Its so a girl thing!

Naomi said...

hahahaha! Dave wears Old Spice Deodorant too! At first like you I thought old spice ew, but I love it. and like danielle I always thought dave has the best smelling deodorant. I love the smell of his underarms. hehehe

If you don't mind me asking...what type of birth control are you on now?

Marlee said...

hahaha it's totally a girl thing I love it. I'm on lynessa 21 it's called. I like it so far I haven't had any weird side effects or anything