OH MY FRIGGEN LORD I AM IN HEAVEN RIGHT NOW!!!!!
My dad just called to tell me he got his doe draw this year and to see if I could check mine to see if I got anything. Holy shit BEST NEWS I'VE EVER HEARD IN MY WHOLE LIFE. I GOT MY FRICKIN BIG BULL DRAW AND MY ELK DRAW!
I'M SO EXCITED I COULD SHIT BALLS!!
Holy crap no idea how friggen nuts I'm going right now. My bull tag is for one of the best areas too. And thats for going hunting with Dario and my dad and family in October! And then I got my elk draw which is EITHER SEX :D So I can shoot friggen male or female, at Christmas time, and there were only 4 draws given for that area. And I got one bitchesssss.
My day today has topped all days like ever that I can think of right now because I am way too excited to really think about anything else other than killing shit.
Me + killing shit = happiest person alive.
AMAZING I TELL YOU!
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Me + killing shit = happiest person alive
uhm... that might be the weirdest thing anyone has ever said.
Psycho bush people.
I love you for this post.
haha what can I say! I heart killing animals <3 :) HAHA
hahaha! awe pat, we'll go kill things together, how about that?!
Post a Comment