I knew this girl named Kassandra when I was a kid. When she was 10 she moved away down south to Cranbrook. I hadn't heard from her until this whole facebook thing, and finally one day randomly found her and added her. Oddly enough, even though it's been years since we've seen eachother, there just isn't too much to say.
However today she posted 4 albums of pictures. So me in my boredom since Dario is now sleeping (ps he's home and I am SO FRIGGEN HAPPY! :D) decided to look at these albums... So check this out... I am creeped the fuck out.



So uhh, that bitch in the red. That ain't me. But I just about shit myself because I was worried I got really drunk or something and didn't remember this entire event. But uhm, does that look like me or what? Seriously, that chick could be my sister. It's really really creepy!

She's a little skinnier than I... but man, her jaw! And the teeth! AND THE FOREHEAD! Like I donno man it's weird. BUT it's only when she's wearing sunglasses. Because I saw her without sunglasses, and nothing alike, but when you cover up that chicks eyes, I swear if you put us side by side in a pair of sunglasses.... we would look related. Almost to the point where it's identical.
I called Krystal to my room to check it out. I'm like 'dude, who is this?' and she's like 'uhm, are you shitting me? It's you.' And I'm just like 'no man, this chick looks friggen identical to me though! EVEN I THOUGHT IT WAS ME AT FIRST!' and she was like 'OH MY GOD! SHE LOOKS SO MUCH LIKE YOU!'
I don't know. Maybe I'm crazy. But it's weirding me out either way. The way she's walking in the pictures, its like... you take me, put me in those clothes, put longer hair on me and sunglasses, and catch some candids, and you get that. Again, maybe I'm crazy, who knows.
PS Dario brought me home the most amazing blanket. I am going to take a picture, I are in lurve with it. I won't put it up today, maybe Monday or something! But I show you laterrrr :)
4 comments:
omigawd she totally looks like you! right down to the hair color and the way she is swinging her arms when she walks. That is bizarre!!!
I KNOW HEY! THE WALK IS IDENTICAL TO MY WALK! ITS SO WEIRD!
Thats just creepy!
that is sooo freakin weird!
Post a Comment